|Place of Origin:||China or USA|
|Certification:||CSA Explosion-proof FM Explosion-proof, Dust Ignition-proof ATEX Flame-proof|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||In carton or as customer’s requirement|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, PayPal, Western Union, Cash, Escrow|
Rosemount liquid Level Transmitter,
rosemount capacitance level transmitter
Rosemount 2110 Liquid Level Switch liquid point level switch based on vibrating short fork technology
· No need for calibration
· Polarity insensitive and short circuit protection
· Status LED
· "Fast Drip" Fork Design gives quicker response time especially with viscous liquids
· Maximum temperatures to 300°F
· Maximum pressure to 1450 psig
· Hygienic connections
The Rosemount 2110 liquid level switch is a liquid point level switch based on vibrating short fork technology. With rugged stainless steel construction and performance unaffected by flow, turbulence, bubbles, foam, vibration, or solids content, the Rosemount 2110 liquid level switch is perfect for most fluid applications including overfill protection, pump protection, high level alarm, leak detection, and pump control.
The vibrating fork Rosemount 2110 liquid level switch utilizes economical 3/4-in. or 1-in. threaded mounting in pipes or tanks or hygienic mounting for food industry use. Direct load switching suits all supplies or PNP output for direct interface to PLCs. Other features of the Rosemount 2110 liquid level switch include short circuit protection, status LED, and a Local Magnetic Test Point that makes function tests easy.
The Rosemount 2110 liquid level switch withstands temperatures up to 300°F (150°C) and pressures to 1450 psig (100 barg) and is for use in safe areas. Installation is simple and no calibration is required. No moving parts means there is virtually no maintenance for the Rosemount 2110 liquid level switch.
Rosemount 2110 Application and Mounting Examples
For most liquids including coating and aerated liquids and slurries, the function is virtually unaffected by flow, turbulence, bubbles, foam, vibration, solid particles, build-up or properties of the liquid.
For use in safe area and process temperatures up to 302°F (150°C).
Mount in any position in the tank or pipe. Mounting is by 3/4-in. or 1-in. threaded or hygienic fitting.
• Ensure liquid is inside the temperature and pressure ranges (see specifications).
• Check that the liquid is inside recommended viscosity range 0.2 to 10,000 cP.
• Examples of products with too high of viscosity is chocolate syrup, ketchup, peanut
butter and bitumen. The switch will still detect these products but the drain time can be
• Check that the liquid density is above 37.5 lb/ft 3(600 kg/m3).
• Examples of products with too low of density is acetone, pentane and hexane.
• Check for risk of build-up on the forks.
• Avoid situations where drying and coating products may create excessive build-up.
• Ensure no risk of bridging the forks.
• Examples of products that can create bridging of forks are dense paper slurries and bitumen.
• Check if solid content in liquid
• Problems may occur if product coats and dries causing caking
• As a guideline maximum solid particle diameter in the liquid is 0.2-in. (5 mm)
• Extra consideration is needed when dealing withparticles bigger than 0.2-in. (5 mm), consult factory
|Certification||For use in non-hazardous areas only|
|Wetted Material||316L stainless steel (1.4404)|
|IP Rating||IP66 ⁄ 67|
|Process Connection||Threaded or Hygienic|
|Output||Direct loan switching (ac or dc) or PNP for Programmable Logistic Controllers|
|Process||-40 to 302 °F (-40 to 150 °C)|
|Process Pressure||1450 psi at 122 °F (100 barg at 50 °C)|
The Rosemount 2110 is a liquid point level switch based on the vibrating short fork technology. It is a compact switch with a rugged stainless steel body and forks for use in a wide range of liquid applications. Economical 3/4-in. or 1-in. threaded mounting in pipes or tanks or hygienic mounting for food industry use.Direct load switching suits all supplies or PNP output for direct interface to PLCs. For use in safe area only.
Short Fork Technology
The natural frequency (~1300Hz) of the fork ischosen to avoid interference from plant vibration which may cause false switching. This also gives short fork length for minimal intrusion into vessel and pipe. Using Short Fork Technology, the Rosemount 2110 is designed for use in virtually all liquid applications. Extensive research has maximized the operational effectiveness of the fork design making it suitable for almost all liquids, including coating liquids (avoid bridging of forks), aerated liquids, and slurries.